Learning is an integral part of our lives. There is a continual and entwined process of experience and reflection that takes place throughout our lives. It is this process that informs the way we live, what we do, who we are. Thus, education is not something that should happen to us. Education is not something that should be done to us. Education is something that should be embraced and lived joyfully by each of us each student, each parent, each teacher.
Given this vision of education, school can be viewed as one of many communities in a childs life which helps to shape lived experiences and reflections. School is a place that can guide children to gain experiences and skills that help them pose meaningful questions about themselves, by embedding technology we improve our its reach and the most import the outcome of this transformation.
E-Learning is an electronic learning thing through which we deliver training or education by using digital / Online platforms. E-learning is structured course or learning experience delivered electronically; it can also include performance support content. Many different elements can make up a learning program, such as live or pre-recorded lecture content, video, quizzes, simulations, games, activities, and other interactive elements.
- It lowers training costs.
- Allows you to train hundreds of peoples anywhere in the world.
- Say goodbye to PDFs, Word Docs, PowerPoints, and any other training floating around on your desktop and combine it all into one LMS.
- Train employees, customers, or students faster.
- Track how they are engaging in the course with exceptional analytics (especially with Coassemble’s e-learning courses you can build)